HULLABALOO RAGE ROOM RULES
- Signed waivers are mandatory before entering rage rooms.
- A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under 18 years of age.
- No personal weapons.
- You must have a government issued photo ID.
- You must be equipped with protection gear to enter the rage room.
- No expectant mothers can enter the rage room.
- No person with injuries can enter the rage room.
- No person under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medications can enter the rage room.
- No food or drinks in the rage room.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory.
- Do not throw or smash anything against the door.
- Do not throw or smash anything up at the ceiling.
- Do not smash walls.
- No chemical or toxic items will be allowed in the rage room.
- No light bulbs, aerosol cans, paint cans, and gas cans, nothing poisonous or toxic.
- Box of breakables should be smaller than 22 inches wide and 21 inches long.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, contact us by phone or e-mail (best communication) at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment to allow for a grace period. Appointments can only be rescheduled one time; any changes after the first rescheduled appointment will incur fees. Changes requested less than the 48 hours would incur fees of 30% of your chosen package and 40% for cancellation.
NO SHOW POLICY
All sales are FINAL. No REFUNDS. If you contact us after your scheduled time, it will be considered a no call and or no show. It costs time, effort and resources to prepare each appointment. Please be mindful.